How To Download Photos From Instagram?
Instagram is the most popular place to see photographs by the people from different places all over the world. While viewing the photos in your photostream you might have faced difficulty to download the photos from Instagram in order to view them later. You cannot save photos directly on Instagram’s app, there are several ways available to download the photos from Instagram and onto your phone or computer.
There reason behind for not allowing to download photo directly from Instagram is in order to protect copyright on photos. While this may hurdle you a bit but it is to protect people from stealing your work where they can illegally save photos and sell them to an advertising agency. On both, Android and iOS phones search “Save Instagram” to find appropriate apps. Most of these apps are free. One of the apps among them is “Insta Download- video and photo” where you can download photos as well as videos to your phone. To know in detail follow the steps given below
- You can download an Android app “Insta Download- video & photo” from play store.
- Open the download application
- Go your Instagram app and select the picture or the video. There at the bottom click on the options menu and select copy or share URL.
- Then open the “Instant Download- video & photo” and paste it into
- Click on save image once the picture is loaded.
Then the save is downloaded to your phone and can be viewed. Same steps can be followed for downloading the video from Instagram.
If you would have any questions or concerns, please leave your comments. I would be glad to explain in more details. Thank you so much for all your feedback and support!